Many of our clients have family and friends who are either self-employed, work for a small company with no group health insurance or cannot afford the cost of the group plan dependent coverage. Understanding the problem and need, we have developed a national system which allows us to provide these people with the most affordable major medical policy in their area. This system also allows us to match plans which contains their doctors of choice. This includes choices exchanges if the individual qualifies for a subsidy.
1. All Americans are required to be covered by a health plan.
2. If uninsured, you will face a tax penalty.
3. Open enrollment……… NOVEMBER 15, 2014 – FEBRUARY 15, 2015
4. You can NOT be declined for coverage.
5. Many Americans will be able to receive financial assistance through a subsidy.
UNDERSTAND YOUR MAJOR MEDICAL OPTIONS
1. The nation’s best insurance carriers. YOU CHOOSE the one you want!
2. Coverage in all 50 states.
3. Create your plan to fit your budget.
4. Various deductibles and coinsurance levels.
5. Copay options for office visits and prescriptions
FEDERAL SUBSIDY……. CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY!
6. A federal tax credit you can use to pay for health care costs.
7. To be eligible, you must purchase insurance in the health insurance exchanges or “marketplaces.”
8. Cost is based on your household income and the number of eligible dependents.
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Ask questions.
2. Get guidance and support from certified, bilingual health care reform specialists.
3. Compare plans and prices from the nation’s best insurance carriers.
4. No paperwork to complete.
5. Call 866-750-5644 today and talk to an expert now!